So what exactly can you do with Photoshop?
Well, like any image-editing program, you can use Photoshop to “alter” images like photos, downloaded icons, or scanned artwork.
Altering an image includes doing such things as changing the colors within an image, modifying the size and scale of an image, or putting one picture “within” another.
Get started with the basic tools and functionality of Adobe Photoshop. This workshop will give you a good understanding of the capabilities of the software as well as some practical skills to allow you to experiment further in your own time.
- The Photoshop workspace
- Organizing Photoshop panels
- Changing the Photoshop view
- Working with tabbed documents
- Working with the Zoom tool
- Preferences overview
- Rulers, grids and guides in Photoshop CC
- Screen modes
- What is Bridge CC?
- Customizing the Bridge workspace